Caring for our membership
Reaching the unchurched
Ministering to our homebound
Bible Fellowship Groups (BFG) (formerly Sunday School) is the church's primary small-group ministry. BFG the largest week-to-week ministry with the greatest potential to connect people to God, build supportive friendships and find a place of service.
Bible Fellowship Groups at Fist Baptist is founded on three key prioriites. We beleive that this ministry exists to...
1. REACH PEOPLE, who are lost, unchurched, or dechurched with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. TEACH PEOPLE the Word of God so they can understand it and apply it to their lives.
3. MINISTER TO PEOPLE through an intentional caregroup ministry, showing compassion for one another.
Bible Fellowship Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:00 am in the Education Building:
- Birth - preschool (first floor, nursery)
- K - 4th grade (basement)
- Middle School (third floor)
- High School (third floor)
- Co-Ed (under 50) (second floor)
- Co-Ed (over 50) (third floor)
- Senior Adult Women 1 (first floor)
- Senior Adult Women 2 (second floor)
- Senior Adult Men (first floor)
Awana is our key discipleship program for students from Pre-school through the 6th grade. Awana is structured in a VBS style format utilizing games, music, small groups, mission experiences, scripture memorization and more to help students grow in their knowledge of God's Word and Jesus Christ. Awana serves also to partner with parents and families to see a generation know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
Awana takes place on Sunday nights during the school year and will resume on August 20th for the 2017-2018 school year.